My daily routine

Ahoy there, how are you? I hope that you are well. Today I’m going to talk about my daily routine. Now, I’m not going to talk about my multiple trips to the bathroom but that can be guessed. 

I try and get up at 6 am and take my levothyroxine, of course, because of my steroids and diabetes insipidus that time is always a few hour early. As soon as I do that, I like to unlock my phone, open Spotify, and play my brain healing music. This playlist is something that I and my sister have put together. After that, I like to do my morning prayers while my brain healing music is playing. At 7 am, I take my morning hydro cortisol and omeprazole tablets. Then I meditate for 10 minutes. Afterwards, I like to play my future #rockulele playlist for about two and a half hour. At 8, I take my morning desmopressin. At 8:30, I do the testogel.

My mum comes up to my room after she finishes her prayers at 9:30, and puts moringa oil on my whole body apart from the part where I put my testogel on. I get changed, go downstairs, wash my hands and do my morning prayers. 

Afterwards, I’ve had my morning non-vegan sugar free Yakult, I like to have 100ml of lukewarm coconut milk with 2gs of non-vegan ghee(clarified butter) with some coriander seeds mixed into it. The reason for those is my eczema. Probiotics in the Yakult and the ghee/ coriander seeds is an ancient trick.  

Next, I get my water bottles ready. Unfortunately,this is where my poor hand-eye coordination  fail me. My mum often jokes about me letting the flood gates opening.  Afterwards, I  sit down and have my breakfast. Thereafter, I take a short nap by using this song on my brain playlist.

Then I listen to my healing mantras and play my words/brain games. I believe that listening to my mantras is helping with both my word and brain games.

Afterwards, I have lunch and go for another nap. Fatigue is a big thing for me unfortunately Thereafter, I go on my laptop for over 25 minutes. Afterwards, I like to have a cup of tea with some gluten-free snacks, after that, I go for my final nap of the day.

Then I go upstairs and play my electric ukulele. Either do a recording or practice a future video. 

My mum comes upstairs with my final hydro cortisol at 6. At 6:20, I come downstairs, do my evening prayers and depending on how I’m feeling, I go on the treadmill and then have dinner or go straight to dinner.

After dinner,I like to play on my phone and drain the battery on it. I like to play my web development games, Drops, Solitaire and my basic puzzle games. At 8:30, my mum gets my granola ready for me to eat. Granola with warm coconut milk, vanilla essence and some maple syrup helps me fall asleep.

When it comes to bedtime, I have to take my final tablet, desmopressin, with some lukewarm water

Then I get my evening water bottles ready. When I go to bed, mum puts epiderm cream on my whole body, I give myself eye drops and then I put ghee in my nose. The reason for the ghee in my nose is to help the brain. 

Afterwards, I do my late evening prayers and put my podcasts on my phone, which help me fall asleep. 

That’s it for now. Once again, I just want to thank a few people. Firstly, I would like to thank my mum, dad, sister, and my Naughty Mamaji, for being by my side, throughout everything. I would like to thank everyone from BTS for sharing this with the community. I would like to thank Kanika, Shirley, and everyone at Carers Trust for giving me the confidence to share my story and I would like to thank Joe for motivating me to get back on the horse. And I would like to thank everyone at the hospital, my family and friends, and everyone who I’ve met on this journey.

Next time, I’m going to talk about my 2022 Q1 in review. Please feel free to leave a comment and as always, if you buy something from Amazon, through the blog, or click on an advert, 100% of the money that I get goes to charity.

Thanks and take care